BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 25 March 2010

Information

Before beginning to write my story I thought the best thing to do was to find out as much information about the crimes of Peter Sutcliffe and general information before the controversy began around him.



These websites stated above were all very helpful when trying to find out information. I found things such as his home and family life. What jobs he had such as a grave digger, and how he was to become one of the most notorious serial killers of all time, and raping many other women.
At this point i also thought it would be a good idea to give out a survey to see the public's reaction, to such a thought of a man such Sutcliffe being released to the public. The reason for me doing this was to capture the public's feelings on this matter so i could represent them correctly in my article.

0 comments: